Cookie Dough Bites Snickerdoodle Sandwich
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Here is the latest recipe we like to eat for our sweet tooth cravings. Snickerdoodle sandwiches with Cookie Dough Bites in the center. YUM !
The ingredients are as follows:
1 ½ cup Cookie Dough Bites
1 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 3/4 cups sifted flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Cookie Dough Bites Snickerdoodle Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F .
2. Combine shortening, sugar and eggs and mix.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
4. Combine the two mixtures.
5. Shape the dough into 1″ balls.
6. Roll in mixture of 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
7. Place 3 inches apart on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Once your Snickerdoodles are fresh out of the oven, add the Cookie Dough Bites to make some delicious Cookie Dough Bites Snickerdoodle sandwich!