Mini Cookie Dough Bites Cupcakes
Happy Monday, everybody! It’s a new year and everyone is trying to make new year resolutions to follow. We asked folks at the Taste of Nature headquarters what their biggest resolution was, and of course eating healthy was one of them. We are a candy factory… temptation is around us on a daily basis. Eating healthier doesn’t mean giving up sweets, and to reflect a healthier outlook, we have included a mini Cookie Dough Bites cupcake recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!
The ingredients are as follows:
1 box Cookie Dough Bites, chopped
2 3/4 cups water
1 package white cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 egg whites
1 container milk chocolate frosting
Mini Cookie Dough Cupcakes Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line small muffin pan with small muffin cups.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil, and egg whites according to directions on box.
- Beat in chopped Cookie Dough Bites until it is well blended.
- Pour batter into cups 2/3 of the way for each muffin cup.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until batter is no longer runny. Remove from oven and place on oven rack to cool.
- Frost cupcakes and add chopped Cookie Dough Bites topping.
We don’t mind sharing these mini cupcakes with our friends – in fact, we encourage it! Grab one or two mini cupcakes and enjoy a sweet treat without increasing your waistline. We hope you enjoy!