Rice Crispy Treats w/ Cookie Dough Bites and Candy Cane
The folks here at Cookie Dough Bites LOVE sweets (if you hadn’t guessed that already). We especially love no hassle, quick and easy recipes and it doesn’t get any more quick, easy, and no-hassle than rice crispy treats. We made a few personal touches to this familiar recipe to not only reflect our love of Cookie Dough Bites, but to also prepare ourselves for Christmas in a few days! Try this recipe for our delicious Rice Crispy Treats with Cookie Dough Bites and candy cane! It is absolutely delicious!
The ingredients are as follows:
1 box Cookie Dough Bites, crushed
3 tablespoons of butter
10 oz. marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
5 peppermint candy canes, crushed
6 cups crispy rice cereal
Rice Crispy Treats w/ Cookie Dough Bites and Candy Cane Directions:
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan and a rubber spatula with cooking spray.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over medium heat .
- Remove from heat, and immediately stir in the cereal.
- Sprinkle Cookie Dough Bites and candy canes into cereal and mix completely.
- Spread into pan. Flatten gently and evenly into pan. Let it cool and harden. Cut into squares.
In only 15 minutes, your treats will be ready to eat! We love how the candy canes add a crunchy dimension to the chewy rice crispy treats – and we always love Cookie Dough Bites! We hope you enjoy this recipe!